Jane Mitchell has been a Regional Councillor since 2000. She the Past Chair of the Grand River Conservation Authority. She serves and leads on numerous committees. You can find out more about her at http://www.janemitchell.ca
- What an inspiring evening! twitter.com/kenseiling/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @Raspberry_Pi: Funded by an @Oracle grant, we sent the Weather Station kit, free of charge, to nearly 1000 schools in 78 countries https… 1 day ago
- RT @g_meslin: The next time somebody tells you, "bike lanes? Toronto is a winter city!", remind them that Edmonton just did this. (pic via… 1 day ago
- RT @DaveJaworsky: Congratulations @WasaiRahimi for your Award of Distinction, helping many newcomers and celebrating culture #WorldRefugeeD… 2 days ago
- RT @BardishKW: On #WorldRefugeeDay, we honour the strength & resilience of the millions around the world fleeing conflict & persecution. #W… 2 days ago
- 20,564 hits
- A Tour of Social Housing in Rome Created in the Early 20th Century
- When they Go Low, We Say No!
- Disruptive Technology and the End of the Backbone of Our Economy: the Middle Class Family.
- USING PARTNERSHIPS TO TURN AN OPEN SEWER INTO AN AWARD WINNING URBAN RIVER AND TO PROTECT THE LOCAL DRINKING WATER AQUIFERS
- How to Torpedo Your Chances of Getting Political Change.