Tomorrow is Election Day. Finally it’s your turn. Don’t forget to vote. Remember, I work hard for you, I’m experienced and I am a leader. You can find my five priorities and pledges on this blog and go to www.janemitchell.ca for my experience. I pledge to continue working hard for you, doing my research and giving you straight talk about the issues. Together we can make Waterloo and Waterloo Region the best place to live, work and play.
- Is interesting @RegionWaterloo twitter.com/RobinMazumder/… 1 day ago
- Read Jane Mitchell's Newspaper ▸ today's top stories via @TheCommunityEd @NatashaMcKenty paper.li/janemitchell/1… 1 day ago
- RT @KenSeiling: Karl Kiefer brings greetings German Pioneers' Day honours Rumpel's, Mausser's, and Alpine Club @DaveJaworsky @berryonline @… 1 day ago
- RT @sunlorrie: Car bomb kills journalist behind Panama Papers offshore tax evasion investigation days after she received threats https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @berryonline: Plsd to join reg'l colleagues & other community members as @YWCA_KW Exec Director @EClarkeYW unveils new #YW branding! #He… 2 days ago
- 20,900 hits
- A Tour of Social Housing in Rome Created in the Early 20th Century
- When they Go Low, We Say No!
- Disruptive Technology and the End of the Backbone of Our Economy: the Middle Class Family.
- USING PARTNERSHIPS TO TURN AN OPEN SEWER INTO AN AWARD WINNING URBAN RIVER AND TO PROTECT THE LOCAL DRINKING WATER AQUIFERS
- How to Torpedo Your Chances of Getting Political Change.