Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @OntarioParks: Listening to #nature sounds like bird songs and rushing water can help lower stress levels. #HPHP https://t.co/7NiKgs3TtR 1 week ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Opinion: Why robots won't steal all our jobs wapo.st/2uuoPMh 1 week ago
- RT @SaeedKD: Iranian mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani, first woman in history to win Fields Medal prize, has died aged 40 after battling wit… 1 week ago
- RT @WasteWR: Weekly waste collection reminder for July 17-21. Place your items out by 7 a.m. on your collection day. https://t.co/Mk30mzmE1J 1 week ago
- RT @woolwichnews: Plan underway for rehabilitating Wellesley pond, township council hears bit.ly/2udXcGI 1 week ago
- 20,655 hits
- A Tour of Social Housing in Rome Created in the Early 20th Century
- When they Go Low, We Say No!
- Disruptive Technology and the End of the Backbone of Our Economy: the Middle Class Family.
- USING PARTNERSHIPS TO TURN AN OPEN SEWER INTO AN AWARD WINNING URBAN RIVER AND TO PROTECT THE LOCAL DRINKING WATER AQUIFERS
- How to Torpedo Your Chances of Getting Political Change.