Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @SHORECentreWR: The Waterloo Region District School Board is holding a meeting to discuss recent changes to the sex ed curriculum, the i… 10 hours ago
- RT @BFOMR: We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Living with Loss peer support group for adults grieving the death of a loved one… 10 hours ago
- RT @Cycle_WR: Our chair had a great meeting with regional chair candidate @redman4region this morning. There was too much to discuss so we… 1 day ago
- Great to see a full house. And little Finn. Though Angela wasn't giving him up! twitter.com/jeffhenrykw/st… 1 day ago
- GRT meeting at WPL and an interesting bus ride home janemitchellblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/grt… 1 day ago
- 22,055 hits