Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @RebsD: A first snowfall for Eritrean children new to Canada. #NewcomersWelcome #WelcomeToCanada #RefugeesWelcome #privatesponsorship #B… 18 hours ago
- RT @business: Cheap, quick access to space has officially arrived - and in some serious style bloom.bg/2Dxglsn https://t.co/pZOZTvUr… 18 hours ago
- RT @RNicholasBurns: Macron and Merkel were dignified and inspiring leaders in France this weekend. They honored the millions who died in a… 1 day ago
- RT @drivandalism: In synagogue on #Kristallnacht anniversary, Merkel warns against anti-Semitism timesofisrael.com/merkel-warns-a… 1 day ago
- RT @CathyDowner: Lovely service this morning at McCrae House. Lest we forget... @guelphmuseums @cityofguelph https://t.co/ZEF1njyD07 1 day ago
- 23,314 hits