Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @BrendaHalloran1: This is so frustrating to hear. Come on Ontarians. This upcoming election is so important. Your vote is so important… 2 hours ago
- Becsuse those of us who are fat haven't noticed we've gained weight. How ridiculous. Better to offer free and low c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Regional staff have already come back to council saying they don't agree a scramble is safe and the way to go. Just… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @ShirleyLevene: I appreciate all the wonderful people who came out to the Leejay Calendar launch tonight! @Chief_BLarkin @CFifeKW @yourk… 19 hours ago
- RT @BardishKW: Shell-ebrating our turtle friends & promoting their conservation today on #WorldTurtleDay! The Midland Painted Turtle, commo… 1 day ago
- 21,550 hits