Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @NiagRegPolice: Remembering and honouring Cpl Nathan Cirillo, killed 3 years ago today on Parliament Hill while serving his country. #Ne… 10 hours ago
- Sean McCann singing and speaking about childhood sex abuse and addiction at House of Friendship dinner https://t.co/FgcahrcSJ4 1 day ago
- Soft opening of statue of Ira Needles at Boardwalk Medical Centre. Yes road named after him. Founder of UofW. Greg… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @EClarkeYW: Two standing and tearful ovations for retiring Maria de Boer, whose visionary leadership made @EAFWR the wonderful organizat… 2 days ago
- Soft opening of statue of Ira Needles at Boardwalk Medical Centre. Yes the man the road is named… instagram.com/p/BafEZnZBUvf/ 2 days ago
- 20,904 hits
- A Tour of Social Housing in Rome Created in the Early 20th Century
- When they Go Low, We Say No!
- Disruptive Technology and the End of the Backbone of Our Economy: the Middle Class Family.
- USING PARTNERSHIPS TO TURN AN OPEN SEWER INTO AN AWARD WINNING URBAN RIVER AND TO PROTECT THE LOCAL DRINKING WATER AQUIFERS
- How to Torpedo Your Chances of Getting Political Change.