Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @RebsD: A first snowfall for Eritrean children new to Canada. #NewcomersWelcome #WelcomeToCanada #RefugeesWelcome #privatesponsorship #B… 17 hours ago
- RT @business: Cheap, quick access to space has officially arrived - and in some serious style bloom.bg/2Dxglsn https://t.co/pZOZTvUr… 18 hours ago
- RT @RNicholasBurns: Macron and Merkel were dignified and inspiring leaders in France this weekend. They honored the millions who died in a… 1 day ago
- RT @drivandalism: In synagogue on #Kristallnacht anniversary, Merkel warns against anti-Semitism timesofisrael.com/merkel-warns-a… 1 day ago
- RT @CathyDowner: Lovely service this morning at McCrae House. Lest we forget... @guelphmuseums @cityofguelph https://t.co/ZEF1njyD07 1 day ago
- 23,314 hits