Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @BrendaHalloran1: This is so frustrating to hear. Come on Ontarians. This upcoming election is so important. Your vote is so important… 2 hours ago
- Becsuse those of us who are fat haven't noticed we've gained weight. How ridiculous. Better to offer free and low c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Regional staff have already come back to council saying they don't agree a scramble is safe and the way to go. Just… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @ShirleyLevene: I appreciate all the wonderful people who came out to the Leejay Calendar launch tonight! @Chief_BLarkin @CFifeKW @yourk… 19 hours ago
- RT @BardishKW: Shell-ebrating our turtle friends & promoting their conservation today on #WorldTurtleDay! The Midland Painted Turtle, commo… 1 day ago
- 21,550 hits