Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- RT @OntarioParks: Listening to #nature sounds like bird songs and rushing water can help lower stress levels. #HPHP https://t.co/7NiKgs3TtR 1 week ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Opinion: Why robots won't steal all our jobs wapo.st/2uuoPMh 1 week ago
- RT @SaeedKD: Iranian mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani, first woman in history to win Fields Medal prize, has died aged 40 after battling wit… 1 week ago
- RT @WasteWR: Weekly waste collection reminder for July 17-21. Place your items out by 7 a.m. on your collection day. https://t.co/Mk30mzmE1J 1 week ago
- RT @woolwichnews: Plan underway for rehabilitating Wellesley pond, township council hears bit.ly/2udXcGI 1 week ago
- 20,655 hits
- A Tour of Social Housing in Rome Created in the Early 20th Century
- When they Go Low, We Say No!
- Disruptive Technology and the End of the Backbone of Our Economy: the Middle Class Family.
- USING PARTNERSHIPS TO TURN AN OPEN SEWER INTO AN AWARD WINNING URBAN RIVER AND TO PROTECT THE LOCAL DRINKING WATER AQUIFERS
- How to Torpedo Your Chances of Getting Political Change.