Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- RT @KWAdamJ: The motion passed provides for flexibility in adding alternative locations for the supervised injection sites in Cambridge. 3 hours ago
- RT @KWAdamJ: The location in Cambridge will also depend upon the City of Cambridge lifting the interim control bylaw, which was instated to… 3 hours ago
- RT @KWAdamJ: The approval will be dependent on the provincial government’s approval and funding, but councillors decided the issue is too i… 3 hours ago
- RT @KWAdamJ: BREAKING: The Region of Waterloo has agreed to move forward with supervised injection sites in Kitchener and Cambridge. Staff… 3 hours ago
- RT @WasteWR: With the extreme weather, please be patient. The collection teams will need extra water breaks today! 13 hours ago
- 21,682 hits