I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @Cycle_WR: Our chair had a great meeting with regional chair candidate @redman4region this morning. There was too much to discuss so we… 6 hours ago
- Great to see a full house. And little Finn. Though Angela wasn't giving him up! twitter.com/jeffhenrykw/st… 6 hours ago
- GRT meeting at WPL and an interesting bus ride home janemitchellblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/grt… 6 hours ago
- The latest Jane Mitchell's Newspaper! paper.li/janemitchell/1… Thanks to @CIGIonline @TheCommunityEd #onpse #hoito 17 hours ago
- RT @PowerShiftWR: Excited to be at Civics 101 @Communitech with @KenSeiling @wgsisummit @janemitchell @CivicTechWR https://t.co/ohUQGVdixl 1 day ago
- 22,030 hits