I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @FactorySquare: Or get stuck in traffic every day. Your call. ;) https://t.co/5iasUd7WVu 12 hours ago
- RT @DaveJaworsky: Busy day at @HerrlesMarket I think it is the sweet corn. Or maybe many other farm fresh items such as these... #EatHealth… 18 hours ago
- RT @OntarioParks: Listening to #nature sounds like bird songs and rushing water can help lower stress levels. #HPHP https://t.co/7NiKgs3TtR 1 week ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Opinion: Why robots won't steal all our jobs wapo.st/2uuoPMh 1 week ago
- RT @SaeedKD: Iranian mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani, first woman in history to win Fields Medal prize, has died aged 40 after battling wit… 1 week ago
- 20,660 hits
- A Tour of Social Housing in Rome Created in the Early 20th Century
- When they Go Low, We Say No!
- Disruptive Technology and the End of the Backbone of Our Economy: the Middle Class Family.
- USING PARTNERSHIPS TO TURN AN OPEN SEWER INTO AN AWARD WINNING URBAN RIVER AND TO PROTECT THE LOCAL DRINKING WATER AQUIFERS
- How to Torpedo Your Chances of Getting Political Change.