I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @hullabaloo519: Yay @janemitchell! twitter.com/lyndseybutcher… 1 hour ago
- Thanks @tomjgalloway14 for pointing out committee people can join. And agreeing. It's a start twitter.com/kristasimpson/… 1 hour ago
- RT @GKWCC: “Since we can’t change the weather, we have focused on using technologies that aid with risk mitigation” - Kevin Martin, Preside… 7 hours ago
- RT @meslin: Ontario's municipal elections are exactly 9 months away! London City Council will become the first government in Canada elected… 7 hours ago
- RT @PreventingCrime: Equity=Social Justice therecord.com/news-story/808… @janemitchell @tomjgalloway14 Leaders, taking a lead in positive change! 7 hours ago
- 21,177 hits