I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @RebsD: A first snowfall for Eritrean children new to Canada. #NewcomersWelcome #WelcomeToCanada #RefugeesWelcome #privatesponsorship #B… 18 hours ago
- RT @business: Cheap, quick access to space has officially arrived - and in some serious style bloom.bg/2Dxglsn https://t.co/pZOZTvUr… 18 hours ago
- RT @RNicholasBurns: Macron and Merkel were dignified and inspiring leaders in France this weekend. They honored the millions who died in a… 1 day ago
- RT @drivandalism: In synagogue on #Kristallnacht anniversary, Merkel warns against anti-Semitism timesofisrael.com/merkel-warns-a… 1 day ago
- RT @CathyDowner: Lovely service this morning at McCrae House. Lest we forget... @guelphmuseums @cityofguelph https://t.co/ZEF1njyD07 1 day ago
- 23,314 hits