I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @OntarioParks: Listening to #nature sounds like bird songs and rushing water can help lower stress levels. #HPHP https://t.co/7NiKgs3TtR 1 week ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Opinion: Why robots won't steal all our jobs wapo.st/2uuoPMh 1 week ago
- RT @SaeedKD: Iranian mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani, first woman in history to win Fields Medal prize, has died aged 40 after battling wit… 1 week ago
- RT @WasteWR: Weekly waste collection reminder for July 17-21. Place your items out by 7 a.m. on your collection day. https://t.co/Mk30mzmE1J 1 week ago
- RT @woolwichnews: Plan underway for rehabilitating Wellesley pond, township council hears bit.ly/2udXcGI 1 week ago
- 20,655 hits
- A Tour of Social Housing in Rome Created in the Early 20th Century
- When they Go Low, We Say No!
- Disruptive Technology and the End of the Backbone of Our Economy: the Middle Class Family.
- USING PARTNERSHIPS TO TURN AN OPEN SEWER INTO AN AWARD WINNING URBAN RIVER AND TO PROTECT THE LOCAL DRINKING WATER AQUIFERS
- How to Torpedo Your Chances of Getting Political Change.