I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @NiagRegPolice: Remembering and honouring Cpl Nathan Cirillo, killed 3 years ago today on Parliament Hill while serving his country. #Ne… 11 hours ago
- Sean McCann singing and speaking about childhood sex abuse and addiction at House of Friendship dinner https://t.co/FgcahrcSJ4 1 day ago
- Soft opening of statue of Ira Needles at Boardwalk Medical Centre. Yes road named after him. Founder of UofW. Greg… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @EClarkeYW: Two standing and tearful ovations for retiring Maria de Boer, whose visionary leadership made @EAFWR the wonderful organizat… 2 days ago
- Soft opening of statue of Ira Needles at Boardwalk Medical Centre. Yes the man the road is named… instagram.com/p/BafEZnZBUvf/ 2 days ago
- 20,904 hits
- A Tour of Social Housing in Rome Created in the Early 20th Century
- When they Go Low, We Say No!
- Disruptive Technology and the End of the Backbone of Our Economy: the Middle Class Family.
- USING PARTNERSHIPS TO TURN AN OPEN SEWER INTO AN AWARD WINNING URBAN RIVER AND TO PROTECT THE LOCAL DRINKING WATER AQUIFERS
- How to Torpedo Your Chances of Getting Political Change.