I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @Cycle_WR: Our chair had a great meeting with regional chair candidate @redman4region this morning. There was too much to discuss so we… 6 hours ago
- Great to see a full house. And little Finn. Though Angela wasn't giving him up! twitter.com/jeffhenrykw/st… 6 hours ago
- GRT meeting at WPL and an interesting bus ride home janemitchellblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/grt… 6 hours ago
- The latest Jane Mitchell's Newspaper! paper.li/janemitchell/1… Thanks to @CIGIonline @TheCommunityEd #onpse #hoito 17 hours ago
- RT @PowerShiftWR: Excited to be at Civics 101 @Communitech with @KenSeiling @wgsisummit @janemitchell @CivicTechWR https://t.co/ohUQGVdixl 1 day ago
- 22,030 hits