I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @BrendaHalloran1: This is so frustrating to hear. Come on Ontarians. This upcoming election is so important. Your vote is so important… 1 hour ago
- Becsuse those of us who are fat haven't noticed we've gained weight. How ridiculous. Better to offer free and low c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Regional staff have already come back to council saying they don't agree a scramble is safe and the way to go. Just… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @ShirleyLevene: I appreciate all the wonderful people who came out to the Leejay Calendar launch tonight! @Chief_BLarkin @CFifeKW @yourk… 19 hours ago
- RT @BardishKW: Shell-ebrating our turtle friends & promoting their conservation today on #WorldTurtleDay! The Midland Painted Turtle, commo… 1 day ago
- 21,550 hits